Moon Shine and Lemon Twists



Click here to get my first full length poetry collection in real world ink on paper.....

or here to get it for your Kindle.

A collection of poems in a variety of styles, exploring a variety of subjects. If you're here, you know what I do.


Sunday, July 9, 2017

I Believe



I believe in bliss
I believe in beauty
I believe in blind love (the only kind)
I believe in unknown wishes surprising you by coming true
I believe in peace
I believe in rhythm
I believe in promises made in the dark  
I believe in the wonder of striving to find the center of the next breath
I believe in ecstasy
I believe in light
I believe in secrets shared between lovers
I believe that when you carry another person’s burden, your own load is lessened
I believe in redemption
I believe in scars
I believe in warm embraces on cold nights
I believe my life has been saved by a pair of green eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment