Moon Shine and Lemon Twists



Click here to get my first full length poetry collection in real world ink on paper.....

or here to get it for your Kindle.

A collection of poems in a variety of styles, exploring a variety of subjects. If you're here, you know what I do.


Sunday, October 29, 2017

Don't they know you're mine?



Why does the world still hound you
Now that we have found each other?
Don’t they know you’re mine?
Don’t they see you’re blind to them?
Can’t they hear my screams like fire?
Can’t they see you’ve raised me higher
than I’ve ever been before?
My love, my guide, my shining star,
You heard me calling from so far away,
A song sung for your ears only,
To rescue you from your lonely tears,
A song sung with screams like fire
That won’t end until we’ve risen higher
                than anyone’s ever been before.

No comments:

Post a Comment